So you’ve decided to advertise with Firefly Cinemas? Good work compardra!
Here’s everything you need to know to get your advert on the big screen.
- The video must be 1920px (wide) x 1090px (high).
- Your video is 30 seconds long.
- Audio goes through both the car stereos & our speaker system at the front of the screen so everyone will hear your advert, however if you have a voice over with anything important it would still be beneficially to have text on the screen too. (i.e. if you’re saying you’re address is 123 Main Street – you should also put the address on the screen).
- Remember that your advert also includes us handing out any marketing collateral to every car that comes in. Don’t waste your 30 seconds telling everyone your phone number, address, website etc – as this will (hopefully) be on your marketing collateral.
- Use your marketing collateral as a great way to measure your ROI. By having a special offer, or a unique contact method you will know which customers have seen your advert and got in touch with you.
- We suggest having your logo on a static screen at the end for at least 5 seconds.
Don’t have a Hollywood budget to make a masterpiece? A simple slideshow with a voice over and professional backing track (We suggest www.premiumbeat.com or www.audiojungle.net) will still look great.
If you’re really struggling, get in touch with us and we can help you out and point you in the right direction.